If you are new to entrepreneurship, you might be asking yourself a couple questions:
“When is it the right time to sell my company?”
“What is the process when it comes to selling my company?”
“Is it hard or easy to sell my company?”
"What are some pitfalls or common mistakes I should look out for?"
Whether you are starting your business from scratch or already running a 7 or 8 figure company, you need to understand the importance of having the right “exit strategy” and also know how and where to “sell” your business.
In this podcast, Ryan and Kota go over how you can sell your business for a BIG profit. It's crucial that you have the right plan in place beforehand in order to maximize the value of the company. Building a company to a substantial exit doesn’t happen overnight and takes a lot of diligent planning, but is totally worth it.
They also go over:
- The different places you can go to sell your company (Even on Instagram or Craigslist).
- Finding out when is the right time to exit your company.
- How, where, and why Ryan sold his first company, what went right, and what he did wrong.
- Tips on how any company can increase their valuation for a higher buyout figure.
- The feeling of having a successful company, but still feeling “broke” (It’s normal!).
AND SO MUCH MORE!
“Mapping It Out: The Roadmap of Entrepreneurship” podcast was created to highlight the entrepreneurship journey of what it means to run a legit company. Follow along as we talk about topics from “how to start a company” all the way to “the mistakes we have made”