Listen to Health Affairs' Senior Editor Kathleen Haddad and Health Equity Director Vabren Watts discuss advancing health equity in health policy and publishing.
“Once you start advancing one aspect of equity, you start advancing other aspects of equity,” says Watts.
The two highlight Health Affairs' work on health equity since launching a formal plan in January 2021 and research highlights from our digital publication Health Affairs Forefront as well as our February 2022 theme issue on Racism And Health.
- COVID-19 Data On Trans And Gender-Expansive People, Stat! (Health Affairs Forefront)
- Structural Racism And Black Women's Employment In The US Health Care Sector (Health Affairs)
- Walmart Opening 5 Health 'Superstores' In Delayed Florida Launch (Healthcare Dive)
- Health Equity (Health Affairs)
- Racism and Health Theme Issue (Health Affairs)
Subscribe: RSS | Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Castro | Stitcher | Deezer | Overcast