Listen to Health Affairs' Kathleen Haddad and Ellen Bayer discuss the new hotline and mental health initiatives in the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act.
If interested in the Amazon-One Medical news from the week, listen to the limited podcast series Piecemeal produced for Health Affairs by Lalita Abhyankar.
Currently, more than 70 percent of our content is freely available — and we’d like to keep it that way. With your support, we can continue to keep our digital publication Forefront and podcasts free for everyone.
- US Transition to 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline Begins Saturday (HHS)
- Transforming Mental Health and Addiction Services (Health Affairs)
- Strengthening Behavioral Healthcare To Meet The Needs Of Our Nation (Health Affairs Forefront)
- Bipartisan Safer Communities Act
- Podcast: The Mental Health Crisis (Health Affairs Pathways)
Subscribe: RSS | Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Castro | Stitcher | Deezer | Overcast