Today we have another episode of Better Done Than Perfect. Listen in as we talk with Nicole Kow, a B2B marketing consultant and content strategist. You'll learn how to avoid a common content strategy pitfall for many companies, tips for content research, resources for improving writing, and more.
Please head over to the episode page for the detailed recap and key takeaways.
- nicolekow.com — Nicole’s consultancy
- CodeSubmit, TrekkSoft — some of Nicole’s clients
- Reddit, Quora — great locations for research
- On Writing Well — a book by William Zinsser
- Don't Make Me Think — a book by Steve Krug
- Elizabeth Gilbert, Ann Patchett — some of Nicole’s favorite writers
- Animalz — content marketing agency
- Asana, Intercom — companies with examples of strong written content
- Grow Your Content Marketing as a Team of One
- The Evolution of Developer Salaries: Looking Back 20 Years
- Developer Burnout: Why It Happens and What We Can Do About It
This show is brought to you by Userlist — the best way for SaaS founders to send onboarding emails, segment your users based on events, and see where your customers get stuck in the product. Start your free trial today at userlist.com.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.