How do you build a sustainable content strategy practice? Our guest today is Natalie Marie Dunbar, author of From Solo to Scaled. You’ll learn what a content strategy practice is, how different teams work together to implement it, the five components of the content strategy practice blueprint, and more.
Podcast feed: subscribe to https://feeds.simplecast.com/4MvgQ73R in your favorite podcast app, and follow us on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Podcasts.
- From Solo to Scaled – Natalie’s book
- Women Talk Design – a speaker bureau for women in design
- Episode 237 with Yuval Keshtcher
- Redundant, obsolete, or trivial (ROT)
- Episode 118 with Gerry McGovern
- Digital asset management (DAM) system
- Drupal, Oracle WCS, Adobe Experience Manager – popular content management systems
- Use the code UIBREAKFASTSTS to get 20% off Natalie’s book when you purchase it on the Rosenfeld website
- Visit Natalie’s website
- Follow Natalie on Twitter and LinkedIn
This episode is brought to you by Zeplin. Designers are most comfortable in their own design tool, and that’s the way it should be. But design files can be complex to other team members, and explaining them takes up time that could be spent designing and building! That’s why designers use Zeplin to organize their screens, show user journeys, and present their files to the team. Sign up for free at zeplin.io to get started.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.