If you’re single and dating, are you tired of all the dating apps in our swipe-right culture? This week, John Kim LMFT, better known as the Angry Therapist, joins me in a very interesting discussion about his life after getting divorced that transformed his journey in becoming a therapist and coach.
We also talked about John’s new book, “Single On Purpose: Redefine Everything. Find Yourself First.” He wants you to prioritize your relationship with yourself and live a more meaningful life. If you’re interested in dating and relationship tips, you’ll want to check this podcast.
- 4:20 Men and therapy
- 9:00 John Kim’s background and childhood
- 16:55 Dealing with racism in John’s early years
- 20:30 How his divorce pushed John to start getting interested in therapy
- 28:00 Understanding parenting through experience
- 31:50 Working as a coach in this day and age
- 36:25 About John’s new book “Single on Purpose”
- 37:55: Dating and friendship advice
- 45:20 Final advice
- 46:40 Action Step