Graphic design is an essential part of building a recognisable brand and sharing your business story in visual form. This week, brand designer Sarah Robertson from These Are The Days joins me to talk through the most important elements of visual branding and offers insight into how you can DIY these if you're not quite ready to invest in a custom branding package.
I have Sarah to thank for my re-branding (and the gorgeous artwork for this podcast) so I'm delighted to learn more about her creative process during this discussion. Make sure you sign up for her Inside Story letters, too!
✨ REFRESH YOUR CONTENT ✨
Are you feeling lost and uninspired when you try to post anything? Do you feel like everything you think of has been done SO many times before? I have just the thing to help you re-ignite the spark! The free 5-day Refresh Your Content email series will give you the prompts and process to help you find more ease and enjoyment in your marketing. Sign up here.
In this episode, we're talking about:
- What is branding?
- The fundamentals of logo design
- How to choose colours for your brand
- Why font typeface matters
- How to prepare for outsourcing your brand design
🤔 SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS 🤔
Something on your mind? Use this form to ask a question I can answer on a future podcast episode.
Links to things mentioned in this episode:
- Elevate your brand story - These Are The Days
- Seasonal colour palettes - These Are The Days
- Coolors - The super fast color palettes generator!
- Google Fonts
- Find fonts at My Fonts
- Find fonts and inspiration at Creative Market
- Find logo templates at Etsy
- Find logo kits at The Creative Market
Got a sticky marketing issue? Need some content ideas for a launch or your brand building? Pick my brains for an hour in a 1:1 blend of feedback, mentoring and strategy. By the end of our session, you’ll have more clarity and a practical plan of action to keep you motivated. Book your spot here.