Got a sticky marketing issue? Need some content ideas for a launch or your brand building? Pick my brains for an hour in a 1:1 blend of feedback, mentoring and strategy. By the end of our session, you’ll have more clarity and a practical plan of action to keep you motivated. Book your spot here.
In this episode, I'm talking about:
- Is blogging dead? (No, but it's changed)
- 3 key ways blogging helps grow your brand
- Things to consider before you commit to blogging for your business
🤔 SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS 🤔
Something on your mind? Use this form to ask a question I can answer on a future podcast episode.
Links to things mentioned in this episode:
- Brilliant blog example: Tartan Blanket Co - This is a brilliant example of how product-based businesses can use blog posts to showcase how their products can become part of your life. I want to add EVERYTHING to my cart, thank you.
- Brilliant blog example: Jo from Mad and Sad Club - Jo shares her expertise and gives practical advice, while also showcasing the deeper work you can do as a client. Spoiler: One of her blog posts convinced me to sign up for a course. Proof it works!
- Brilliant blog example: Elle Lorean Co - Elle's blog is a great combination of client images that show her photography style, general freelance tips, and personal branding photoshoot tips that can be sent to clients as they prepare or help anyone booking a photoshoot.
- Are Blogs Dead in 2021? We Asked 10 Marketing Experts
- Ultimate List of Blogging Statistics and Facts (Updated for 2022)
Sick of wasting time trying to think of what to post on Instagram? Feel like everything you try to write has been done to death? I've got you! Get months of ideas in your inbox for free. Sign up here.