This episode explores the overarching themes of the New Testament letters 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, James and Hebrews.
- In 1 Timothy, Paul shows Timothy how to restore order and purpose to the church in Ephesus which has been disrupted by false teachers.
- In 2 Timothy, Paul is near execution and offers a personal challenge to Timothy to keeping following Jesus no matter the sacrifice and risk.
- In Titus, Paul commissions Titus to show how the good news of Jesus and the power of the Spirit can transform the Cretan culture from within.
- In this book, James combines the wisdom of his brother Jesus with the book of Proverbs in his own challenging call to live a life wholly devoted to God.
- In Hebrews, the author shows how Jesus is the ultimate revelation of God's love and mercy and is worthy of our devotion.
Watch on YouTube: http://youtu.be/nBiw-112mR4
Join host Dan King and Oceanside School of the Bible teacher, Mark Manfredi, as they continue a year-long journey of reading through the Bible chronologically. Each week we look back on the prior weeks readings in this bible study podcast.
Find more resources at http://oceansidechurch.ca/2020
Listen to CWR Unplugged and you’ll find the freedom of authentic, pure and genuine Christianity — Christianity without walls or denominational barriers — Christianity without humanly imposed rules, rituals and regulations. In short, you’ll find Christianity Without the Religion....
Godcast exists to share our stories about the presence or absence of religion in our lives. Each episode focuses on a particular issue or experience in the hopes of acknowledging that we are in a continued conversation with the religion/ worldview with which we were raised—whethe...
Chris and Sean take you on a magical journey once every other week.... or at least try to. We talk about our experiences, tell stories, and occasionally attempt to analyze society. We're trying to keep it light, silly, and profanity-laden. Let us go, you and I....us....to a wonde...