Have you ever thought that you needed to make a choice between having a wildly successful business and making a bold, long lasting and positive impact on the world? Dr. Avis’ guest in this episode says that there is no choice at all. In fact, you can do both simultaneously.
Bessi Graham is a serial entrepreneur, impact investor, coach and podcaster. She drives clarity and alignment with people who have “made it” but haven’t found fulfillment. Her 20 years of experience working with business owners, governments and large funding bodies can be synthesized in the union of “doing good” and “making money” simultaneously. In this conversation with Dr. Avis, she shares her insight about questioning the belief that desiring to make a lot of money is “bad” and she offers some valuable advice to make a positive impact in the world with your thriving business.
“The truth is that business is an incredibly powerful tool for positive change in the world.” – Bessi Graham
In This Episode:
- You don’t necessarily need to run a charity to make a positive impact on the world
- Questioning the belief that desiring to make seven figures is bad
- How businesses can make a difference in the present moment
- The first step to do good in the world and make bank with your business
- Inspiring people that do not have the same power as you to show them what’s possible
Learn How to Craft Your Million Dollar Offer:
Join the Black Millionaire Coach LIVE!!! (Use Promo Code: 7 Figure Sistah)
Connect with Bessi Graham:
Connect with Dr. Avis: