In this episode I reflect on the series so-far and I take a pause on weekly podcasts ahead of series two.
Featuring clips from some of my guests in the series so far:
- Ruth Bender-Atik, Director of The Miscarriage Association;
- Jennie Agg from The Uterus Monologues;
- Christine McDonough from Infertility Illustrated;
- Nicola from @Miscarriage_Afterlife;
- Erica M. McAfee from Sisters in Loss podcast;
- ‘Anjali Patel’;
- Simon from @The_Faulty_Father;
- Professor Arri Coomarasamy, Director of the Tommy’s National Centre for Miscarriage Research;
- Julia Bueno, Therapist and author of the book The Brink Of Being;
- Professor Siobhan Quenby, Tommy’s National Centre for Miscarriage Research;
- Kate Marsh; Midwifery manager at Tommy's;
and a clip from the audio drama EP02 The story so far… (a story of miscarriage) featuring Emily Jane Brooks.
For some, there may be triggers. There’s links to help available and to a listener survey on www.tryingagainpodcast.com
- Music is by Joe Chris
- The theme song is Small Bump by Ed Sheeran
Hosted, produced and edited by Rachael Smith.
On social @TryingAgainPod.