I pride myself on being a badass coach, and I also pride myself on being a very flawed human. I feel a lot of fear when I am opening up again, but I show up and I do the daily thought work, and I’m really loud and proud about that. In this episode, I discuss how to be tough on yourself, without shaming yourself. On the other end of the spectrum, it can also be really easy to let ourselves off the hook. So I also share why it is important for us to work hard and be hard on ourselves, in order to reach our goals.
Topics in this episode:
- When we set higher goals for ourselves, there’s going to be a chance that we fail.
- Plugging a circumstance into the thought model
- How to be hard on yourself, without shaming yourself
- The layers of shame within, “I’m still not over him”
- The new, intentional, thought-model
- Redirecting the care to yourself
- The committed practice of thought models
I have room for two new clients right now. Message me if you are ready to table the shame and put the pedal to the metal, and do the work to get you to where you want to go. It is totally possible. I am living proof that this work works. Email me at