This year has been so much about creating and transformation for me, which included creating 20 clients and the belief man plan where I was committed to thinking, feeling, and behaving as Claire in her ideal relationship. In my belief plan, I thought about the qualities my ideal man would have, but I never thought about emotional safety. Looking back at past relationships where I didn’t have that safety, I know that it’s because I wasn’t creating the space for it. In this episode I share why it is important to have emotional safety, and how to get it back.
I recently created a video about calling in Mr. Right and how you can do it. To see the video, subscribe and then email me: [email protected]
Topics in this episode:
- We are always triggered by the things we feel vulnerable about
- Projecting based on past experiences. To hear more on projecting versus gut feelings, please revert back to my episode with my former therapist, Ashley Graber: https://clairetheheartbreakcoach.com/podcast/2019/10/28/is-it-my-gut-or-my-projection-with-ashley-graber
- Triggers still come up, even when we have emotional safety
- Emotional availability
- Owning your truth and your needs
- How to give yourself safety and security
- “I’m going to choose me”
- Ask yourself: how do I take the best care of me?
If this is a result you are craving, I highly recommend you reach out to me for my six-month one-on-one program and start healing these stories that are holding you back from creating the life of your dreams.