Social media's a fast moving machine, with developments happening so often it can be hard to keep up!
Which is why I was thrilled to have Amy Wyhoon from Sugarpop Social on the podcast recently, talking all things social media, as well as sharing her insights and wisdom from 3 successful years in small business.
If you've wondered what it takes to be successful in a highly competitive industry; how to get your social media posts seen by more people, and how to use Instagram stories to grow your business, this episode is for you!
What you'll learn from this episode:-
- How you can turn your passion into a fully-fledged business
- Why brain-picking isn't OK and how to push back on it
- How structure from the start will help your business grow
- The importance of valuing your expertise and knowledge appropriately
- The 3 different accounts available on Instagram with different features
- How time blocking helps Amy keep on stop of social media developments AND juggled a bazillion different balls in her business and life
- What having a social media strategy is critical (just posting 'stuff' isn't enough)
- Why you should STOP putting hashtags on Facebook unless you want your posts penalised!
Check out the show notes, video recording and transcript here: busybusinesswomen.biz/podcast42
P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 ways I can help you grow your business:
1. Grab The Productivity Playbook™ for FREE and discover 4 Simple Steps To Plan A Wildly Productive AND Profitable Day In Your Business! Download here: bit.ly/bbw-playbook
2. Join the Busy Business Women Facebook Group
We're a fast-growing BS-free group that's all about making the road to dazzling entrepreneurial stardom easier, faster, and a little less crazy - Click Here to join: bit.ly/2FRlPKW
3. Book a Productivity Pow Wow™
If you're serious about growing and scaling your business, and would like to take the stress and confusion out of what to do next, click here to book your very own 1:1 Productivity Pow Wow™ with me where we'll actually talk, like real humans do, and work out what you need to focus on next to move your business forward. Book straight into my diary here: bit.ly/2VdivBE
Publishing weekly since 2012, this show helps marketers navigate the ever changing marketing jungle with expert interviews from leading marketing pros. Join Social Media Examiner’s founder Michael Stelzner as he helps you discover new strategies and actionable tips to impr...
On Social Media Marketing School, we take a deep dive into the realm of social to assist you, your personal brand, and your business. Covering social media marketing tips across all your favourite platforms, we dive into topics including Instagram growth, Facebook ads, Google a...
HEY WUU2? We are Sam Darlaston and Charlie Powell. Shamefully we have realised that we are total social media addicts and over the next eight weeks we are going to delve into the impact social media has on our mental health. The good, the bad, and the filtered effects it has on o...
Get expert opinions on the latest social media marketing news, from Social Media Examiner. This show shares only the news you need to know. You’ll gain quick insight that could provide you a competitive advantage. Watch the live show at SocialMediaExaminer.com/liveshow...
Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or desperate to quit your day job, this show has you covered. Hosts Chalene and Brock Johnson bring both perspectives - whether your goal is to earn extra income on the side, or take the growth of your online business to the next level. Get...
Social Media Zoom Factor with Pam Moore | Social Media Marketing | Branding |Business | Entrepreneur | Small Business | Digital Marketing | Content Marketing | Marketing | Influencer
SocialZoomFactor is a podcast created for you, the business and marketing leader in startups to enterprise organizations. If you want to learn how to integrate social media, content marketing, experiential branding, digital marketing and the latest technology to zoom results in b...