On this episodes Ilana is doing a live Q&A for her exclusive Dietbet Group. See the top questions, below that were asked within the dietbet group. It's not to late to sign up for Ilana's Dietbet Game Click Here for more information
Dietbet Q&A July 28th 2021 Top Questions.
- How can you stay motivated when you’re doing the right things but the scale isn’t moving? If the scale isn’t moving, what should I adjust first?
- How do I read back in my tracker and interpret it? In other words, how do I pinpoint exactly what worked or didn’t work the day or few days prior?
- Let’s talk water — if circumstances cause me to start drinking my water later in the day, should I still aim for my daily ounces, or just focus on what I would normally drink? If I still have 60 ounces to go at 6 PM, is it still beneficial to drink it all?
- How do you do it all? I mean I'm sure you have your downtime and it's your mindset. Your just so inspiring; you're pregnant, have two kids and a husband you make time for, running a business, posting videos, replying to followers, you always look put together even the days without your glam squad, and you make time to cook and create recipes and workout. Not trying to sound like a freaky fan girl :joy: I just have a hard time managing my time enough to keep the house in order, my three year old entertained, and eat right among other things. Thank you
- HI! So you have said, “you can lose it just as fast as you can it” but I never once have been able to do that whether it’s been a random weight gain, I knew I over indulged, or I followed the 3 rules when out or at a social gathering but still had a gain day. And never once has it taken me one day to lose it. Usually it takes me 4 days. What advice do you have? When I try and “lose it as fast” I immediately follow the bunnies and plate my meals exactly how 2B mindset is setup to! Feels so discouraging and frustrating like I’m doing something wrong.
- Would love period tips, always bloating and retaining at that time of the month. cravings tend to be stronger too!