We are coming off the high from our summer edition launch of the magazine and trying new refreshments in the treatment room this week. We are also answering more listener questions and opening up the dialog for you all to join in as well! Kasey dishes the gold standard protocol used at Glow and encourages estys to (as always) get creative when making their own!
Today We Talk About:
- Tips for not having a sink in the treatment room. What are your tips? Comment on my latest IG post!
- What can you do when your books fluctuate wildly? We have two solid solutions.
- The ebbs and flows of the industry + how to stay productive when your books are slow.
- How to avoid overwhelm when creating a menu + establishing protocols
- Before you fuck up, get ASCP Insurance + the best steps to take after a mis-step.
Glow Tip of the Week: Welcome your clients, offer them refreshments and show them where the bathroom is! They will look forward to it being a part of their experience with you.
Shop Glow Skincare Champagne Fan Brush and use code cheers10 for 10% off your order HERE
Shop our neutral mini-fridge HERE
Check out my favorite esthetician chair and use code Kasey for 5% off your order HERE
Be sure to follow along in your print or digital version of Skin and the City magazine
As a Skin and the City listener, enjoy 5% off the whole website HERE
For additional discounts, exclusive offers and so much more, sign up for the Skin and the City membership HERE
To support this podcast, you can go HERE
Don't forget, you can also text us! We would love to hear from you 747.444.4318
If you have 2 seconds to write us a review HERE, screenshot it and email it to us at [email protected] and our Kim-Tern will be shipping you some goodies like the Manolo Blahnik - Awaken Mask pins! They’re super adorable! You’re gonna love them!
Thanks for listening!--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/skinandthecity/support