We are celebrating our 100th episode of the show by bringing you the best of all the best of our past episodes! You will hear the most helpful (and more interesting!) clips from our top 10 episodes. From the first steps in wedding planning, tips on wedding gowns, best advice for live streaming your big day, and the literal icing on the cake. This is basically an episode with ALL the best advice in one place! So grab a notepad and tune in!
If you have a question or fun story to share (we love hearing them!) email us at [email protected]
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to start planning your wedding: from budget to guest list and even style
- Ben Higgins best advice to engaged couples
- All things wedding gowns and Hayley Paige’s top 3 tips when choosing your bridal look
- Our best advice when planning your honeymoon
- Virtual weddings: how to do them well and still celebrate BIG!
Links to all the things mentioned:
- How To Start Your Wedding Planning
- Dating, Love and Marriage in the Public Eye with The Bachelor's Ben Higgins
- Everything You Need to Know About Building A Wedding Guest List
- Everything Wedding Gowns with Guest, Hayley Paige
- Planning Your Wedding Ceremony
- Keep Your Dance Floor Full with Tips from Bunn DJ Co.
- Planning Your Honeymoon
- All About The Cake with Dominica Clementi of Nona's Sweets
- The New Normal: Elopements, Microweddings, & Virtual Weddings
- Livestreaming Your Wedding
CONNECT WITH US!