While the basics of wedding planning are similar no matter who you are, nobody wants a cookie-cutter wedding. There are so many ways to make both your ceremony and reception personal to your unique identity as a couple. Make sure to have a pen and paper handy because today we get to hear tons of amazing ideas from Jen Campbell, founder of Green Wedding Shoes. From the tiniest wedding detail to the overall structure of the day, Jen walks us through some of the latest trends and most creative ways she’s seen couples personalize their wedding — and how you can do it, too!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Where to begin with personalizing your wedding
- Tips for making your ceremony feel like “you”
- Ideas for paper goods, signature cocktails, food and more!
Links to all the things mentioned:
- Green Wedding Shoes
- Green Wedding Shoes x Erin Condren
- How to Have a Loved One Officiate Your Wedding with Alisa Tongg
- Dogs in Weddings with Rover’s Nicole Ellis
If you have a question or fun story to share (we love hearing them!) email us at [email protected]
CONNECT WITH US!
The podcast was produced by Pivot Media Co.