Usually on our podcast, we talk about all of the things that go into making your wedding day big and grand… the full ceremony, reception, after party, the works! Today we are joined by San Francisco's finest, Zoe Larkin to talk all things courthouse wedding planning. She shares her personal story on why she loves and is passionate about courthouse weddings. No matter where you have your wedding or your preference, a courthouse wedding can be just as beautiful and intimate as a ceremony at a $40,000 venue. We love every wedding and we are so thankful for Zoe as she shares all of the insider tips on why planning a courthouse wedding may be the perfect thing for you.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why a courthouse wedding?
- Common courthouse wedding misconceptions
- Things to plan for with a courthouse wedding
Links to all the things mentioned:
- Zoe Larkin Photography
- Zoe Larkin Photography on Instagram
- Zoe Larkin courthouse planning timeline
- LoveStream courthouse wedding example
If you have a question or fun story to share (we love hearing them!) email us at [email protected]
CONNECT WITH US!
The podcast was produced by Pivot Media Co.