- Happy Birthday, B! Happy Birthday my Libra Lovers!
- Intention for my weekly Sexy Sweat dance class
- Libra SZN energy overview & Air energy during Mercury Rx
- Mercury Retrograde review (i.e. delays, miscommunication, traffic, misunderstandings, blast from the past, etc.)
- Give yourself GRACE during Mercury Retrograde (Rx) ; Return of the Exes
- Mercury Rx= “RE” energy (Rejuvenate, renew, review, refresh, recalibrate, etc.)
- It’s okay to go back and recalibrate for your needs
- Hey Mommies, REMEMBER who you are! Live your life TOO!
- Learn from the Libras; take care of you and your needs FIRST
- Keep doing the work to love on yourself and affirm your self-worth
- Who’s showing up as your mirror this Libra SZN?
- It’s okay to love on yourself and to live your life FOR YOU.
- Libra’s tend to morph into their partners (mirror energy); always boo’d up
- Shuffle for Oracle reading & shoutouts
- Oracle reading
- Blue Moon-Believe in the Impossible
- Full Moon in Sagittarius- Look at the bigger picture
- New Moon in Cancer- You and Your Loved Ones Are Safe
- Oracle Overview
- Closing remarks
⬅ Previous Episode
Jayenna Wild and Cat Hawk come together to seek the middle path on topics about mental health, spirituality, and abuse. They share their healing journeys in an attempt to help others on their path.
Welcome to the Empowered Spirituality Podcast! Join the host, Samantha Nagel (she/her), a certified integrative nutrition health coach, poet, and feminist for grounding meditations, inspiring interviews, and reflections about spirituality, self-care, holistic health, and the worl...
Exploring the topic of the sacred in the everyday ordinary existence of people. Through interviews, readings, and reflections, James Hazelwood helps us find Meaning, Hope, and Peace through stories of people realizing the already present grace.