- Last week of Libra SZN! Happy Birthday Libras & Cuspers!
- Mercury is out of Retrograde! Yay! Now the post shadow phase… Oh boy!
- Beware of the shifty energy this week
- Full Moon in Aries energy …what to expect!
- Aries Full Moon= Fire Moon…what does that mean?
- Masculine “Be on Go!”, strike while it’s hot, spicy energy
- Increased sexual energy of the Aries people
- How the signs we attract teaches us lessons (i.e. Aries & Sagittarius)
- "More Head" energy; listen to “Collide” by Howie Day
- Moving from people centered Libra energy to self centered “Me first” Aries energy
- Rituals for the Full Moon & how to set your intentions
- Mentally overwhelmed? Write! Mentally stuck? Read! Move the energy.
- Oracle reading
- Full Moon in Libra- “A Win-Win Outcome is Forecast” (37- 39 mins)
- Full Moon in Scorpio- “It’s Time to Release Negativity” (39- 44 mins)
- New Moon in Sagittarius “Luck is on Your Side” and Full Moon in Gemini “The Answers You Need Are Coming” (44- 50 mins)
- Bottom of the Deck- New Moon in Aries “Time to Take Action” & Full Moon in Aries (48- 50 mins)
- Closing remarks
⬅ Previous Episode
Jayenna Wild and Cat Hawk come together to seek the middle path on topics about mental health, spirituality, and abuse. They share their healing journeys in an attempt to help others on their path.
Welcome to the Empowered Spirituality Podcast! Join the host, Samantha Nagel (she/her), a certified integrative nutrition health coach, poet, and feminist for grounding meditations, inspiring interviews, and reflections about spirituality, self-care, holistic health, and the worl...
Exploring the topic of the sacred in the everyday ordinary existence of people. Through interviews, readings, and reflections, James Hazelwood helps us find Meaning, Hope, and Peace through stories of people realizing the already present grace.