Hal Elrod died for six minutes at the age of 20 after being hit head-on by a drunk driver. He was told by doctors that he would never walk again. Not only did he walk, he ran a 52 mile ultra-marathon, became a hall of fame business achiever, an international keynote speaker, and a number one bestselling author of The Miracle Morning and Taking Life Head On!.
Finding your version of success could begin by simply waking up earlier each day. Hal Elrod went from rock bottom to showing up in his life intentionally, determined to turn his life around and help others to do the same. While searching the habits of highly successful people, he combined six of the most powerful personal development methods to create a rockstar morning routine that anyone can commit to.
- How Hal went from rock bottom to changing the lives of others.
- How to show up powerfully in your day.
- The six steps of the Miracle Morning, and how to customize them.
- How to wake up earlier, so you can become more successful.
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED
- Accept your reality, make the best of it, and focus on what’s in your control. This allows you to stay optimistic and positive while working through struggles, and come out better than before.
- Beat the snooze button and commit to your morning routine during that first 30 to 60 minutes of your day, every day. This will accelerate how quickly you can create the results that you want.
- Hal wasn't a morning person, but committed to practicing the Miracle Morning, and it changed his whole life. Read the book for more awesome tips on how to incorporate Miracle Mornings into your day.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
As always, thank you for tuning in. Please feel free to drop by the website to contact me or leave a comment. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it!