In this episode, Ben interviews David, who is a mental health practitioner. Originally, this was only meant to be a short introduction to an interview we did with a couple about mental health in their marriage.
We decided to turn Ben & David’s conversation into an episode on its own.
They cover a range of topics including:
- What is Anxiety, Depression?
- Why do they affect some people more than others?
- How does it affect people, both person who is suffering from Mental Illness and their partner?
- What is Anorexia Nervosa, and its link to depression?
- What can you do to help, or get help?
Just a quick warning about the content. We obviously believe in the ability for God to heal all manner of physical, emotional, and mental illnesses, however if you need immediate help regarding suicide or mental health, please contact Beyondblue Support Service via phone on 1300 22 4636 or www.beyondblue.org.au or contact LifeLine on 13 11 14 or www.lifeline.org.au. Both of these services are available 24/7.
Subscribe for free using your podcast app, Spotify or on our website
REFERENCES IN THIS EPISODE:
Other podcasts to listen to:
- Healing from Anxiety with married couple Squid and Beth.
- Healing from Anorexia Nervosa with Alison.
SCRIPTURES COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.