Could you actually see a better quality of life if you choose to move to an area with a lower cost of living?
Aja McClanahan from Principles of Increase joins us to talk about how she enjoys a higher quality of life by living in an area that costs much less than the surrounding area.
Other members of the show also talk about their decisions to make the move to places that cost less in order to see a better quality of life. When you live in an area with low costs, there is a good chance that you will have more in terms of disposable income -- and that can mean a better quality of life.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- How can a lower cost of living lead to a better quality of life?
- A look at how disposable income is more important than net salary.
- Tips for reducing your cost of living.
- How to identify an area that meets your needs and your cost requirements.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest:Aja McClanahan | PrinciplesOfIncrease.com
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney