Kids can be expensive. The USDA estimate that it costs more than $200,000 to raise one child from birth to college.
Can you really raise your kids without going broke? Brynne from FemmeFrugality joins us to talk about raising kids on a budget. She also includes her perspective on raising a child with special needs.
You don't have to spend a fortune to raise your kids. We talked about how you can still provide great memories without breaking the bank.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- Why it costs so much to raise your kids today.
- What goes into the numbers from the USDA.
- How you can raise your kids without spending so much money.
- Tips for taking advantage of resources available for special needs children.
- Ideas for creating inexpensive but fun memories.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Brynne Conroy | Femme Frugality
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney