The idea that you can reach financial independence is one that inspires many. What would it be like to be in a position where you don't have to worry quite as much about money?
Sean Cooper joins us to talk about what he's doing to reach financial independence -- including how he paid off his mortgage in just three years.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- What does it mean to reach financial independence?
- What are some of the steps you need to take to improve your finances?
- Tips for figuring out your next money moves.
- Strategies that can help you reach financial independence sooner.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Sean Cooper | http://seancooperwriter.com/
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney