If you're an entrepreneur, the ultimate goal might be to quit your job and do what you love full time.
But when do you know it's time to bail? Steve Chou from My Wife Quit Her Job, Profitable Online Store, and Bumble Bee Linens, has built more than one successful business, and he joins us to talk about how you can figure out when it's time to quit your job and devote more time to your business ventures.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- How do you know when it’s time to quit your job?
- Tips for deciding if you really want to leave your job.
- How can you prepare to quit your job and devote more time to your business ventures?
- What are some of the downsides to running your own business?
- Are you really cut out to be an entrepreneur?
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Steve Chou |http://mywifequitherjob.com | http://profitableonlinestore.com | http://bumblebeelinens.com
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney