Are credit cards really all bad? The fact of the matter is that with a little planning, you can get the most out of your credit cards. View your credit cards as a tool, and you might be surprised at what you can accomplish.
David Rubenstein from Credit Shout joins us to talk about strategies to make the most out of your credit cards. Our panelists also get in on the action by sharing their own tips and tricks for getting more from credit cards.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- Are credit cards really evil?
- A look at how credit cards can actually be financial tools.
- Strategies for getting the most out of your credit cards.
- Real life ideas for hacking your credit card rewards for best effect.
- How to use your credit cards without getting in over your head in debt.
- Tips for staying on top of your finances as you get the most out of your credit cards.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special guest: David Rubenstein | Credit Shout
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney