Life is about change. We all experience major changes in our lives, whether we are getting married, losing a job, moving across the country or preparing for a new baby. These major life changes are often expensive, however.
How can you prepare for a major life change? This week the crew discuss some of their own major life changes, and what they did to prepare for them. We talk about the practical steps you can take to shore up your finances and protect your assets, and what you can do if the major life change is unexpected.
Some important questions discussed in this episode:
- What are some of the ways major life changes can cost you?
- How can you prepare for life changes without breaking the bank?
- Are there ways to prepare for major life changes that are unexpected?
- What strategies can you employ to better protect yourself and your assets?
Panelists In This Episode:
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney