We all wish we made more money. However, you have better chance of making that money if you ask for it.
Before you ask for a raise, though, it's important to do your research. Jason Hull from myFinancial Answers joins us to talk about how to negotiate a better salary. If you are trying to decide how much to ask for, and how to approach the situation, this episode is for you.
Important issues discussed in this episode:
- Is money everything when it comes to salary?
- Why don’t people do a better job of asking for money?
- How much are you leaving on the table by not negotiating your salary?
- Tips for ask for a better salary.
- How to value your benefits package as part of your better salary package.
Panelists In This Episode:
- Special Guest: Jason Hull | myFinancialAnswers
- Glen Craig | Free From Broke
- Kyle Prevost | Young and Thrifty
- Miranda Marquit | Planting Money Seeds
- Peter Anderson | Bible Money Matters
- Tom Drake | MapleMoney