Peder Losnegård (born October 26, 1992, in Tysvær, near Haugesund, Norway), known by the stage name LidoLido, is a Norwegian hip hop artist, rapper, producer and songwriter.
Peder started writing songs and playing the piano. Listening to hip hop music, he developed a melodic "good-guy hip hop" where his musicality and wide background of genres was reflected.
In 2005, when he was just 13, he took part in Melodi Grand Prix Junior under the name Lil' P coming 5th. His interpretation also appeared in the official album of the series that was certified gold.
He adopted the artistic name LidoLido and published a series of free online mixtapes most notably The Good Guy Mixtape becoming famous. These releases were on Fairplay Ent. including his debut single "Go'n be Gone". Vinni of Paperboys said he was a fan, and wanted to use the beats in one of his recordings.
Based on his popularity, he was signed to Universal Music Norway. The single "Different" is his biggest success and his debut on the Universal label, becoming a big radio hit in Norway. His debut studio album Pretty Girls & Grey Sweaters was very well received and has peaked at #6 in the Norwegian Albums Chart.
He has taken part in Øyafestivalen in Oslo, SxSW in Austin, TX, at by:Larm and NRK Lydverket, both in Oslo. He's also opening act to several tours, the biggest to date being Beyoncé in Telenor Arena. Others include Bun-B, Talib Kweli, Madcon, Paperboys.
|2012||Pretty Girls & Grey Sweaters||6|
- 2008: The Good Guy Mixtape (unofficial)
- 2009: "Go'n be Gone" (Fairplay Ent.)
- 2010: "Fake ID (Kidz in the Club)" (Universal Music)
- 2011: "Different" (Universal Music)
- 2011: "Turn Up the Life" (Universal Music)
- 2010: "Once Upon a Time" (Bjørn Johan Muri feat. LidoLido) (Universal Music) (NO #17)
- 2010: The Brothel Remix—Susanne Sundfør (LidoLido remix) (unofficial)
- 2012: "Kiss Kiss"—Cashmere Cat (LidoLido Remix)