Landing pages are often the first impression visitors have with your brand, and it's important that they're not only effective but also easy to use. The Digital Marketing Agency Abu Dhabi leverage these landing pages for various SEO strategies.
In this post, We'll walk you through how to create landing pages that convert better and improve conversions by using some of these best practices:
Your Headline Should Be The Primary Focus Of Your Page
The headline is the most important part of your landing page because it's what people see first, and it sets the tone for what they'll experience from there.
- It's what attracts their attention.
- It tells them exactly what you want them to do next (like buy something).
- It lets them know that you're serious about making a sale or getting more information, so they're more likely to convert on this particular page/email/advert etc. because they know that if they don't take action now, then they might regret not doing so later down the road when it would've been too late!
Don't Use Too Many Fields In Your Contact Form
When you're building a form, it is important to keep in mind the following:
- Keep the number of fields to a minimum. A landing page should have only one or two fields that are needed for users to fill out their information. For example, if a user wants to sign up for your newsletter and wants their name, email address, and zip code, then this would be all they need on the form. If there were more than three fields, then it would be difficult for users to complete the process correctly because some of them would not be needed at all (e.g., "subject line").
- Use only one type of field type per field value type combination, such as text/text area/select dropdown menu, etcetera, so as not to make customers confused when filling out forms since too many options may confuse them. instead, focus on giving them clear explanations about what each option means instead of just having random text boxes everywhere without any kind of explanation whatsoever, which might lead people thinking "okay, now what do I do?"
Make Sure You're Using Clear Calls To Action
A call to action is the most important thing on your landing page, as per Digital Marketing Agency Abu Dhabi. If you don't have one, then you're missing out on a huge opportunity to increase conversions and boost sales.
Make sure you're using clear calls to action:
- Make sure they're prominent. You can use color or font size or both—but make sure they stand out from everything else on the page, so people don't miss them when they scroll down.
- Make sure they're focused on their purpose: The goal of any CTA should be clear and easy for users to understand (and remember). Great CTAs include things like "Buy Now" or "Subscribe Today." Don't try anything fancy; just give users what they need right away!
Test Out Different Landing Page Variants
- Use A/B testing to see which variants of your landing page are getting the most clicks.
- Use tools like Optimizely or Hotjar to run tests on your site and see how users are interacting with it. Test out different images, headlines, calls-to-action, copywriting styles, and more!
The takeaway from this post should be that you should always test out landing page variations, even if they seem like a waste of time. You'll never know if it will pay off until you try. And remember: the most important thing is to have fun and experiment!