In this podcast episode, I was happy to interview Steve Barile from Conductive Labs. Steve was a 9-5 employee of Intel, until he and his best friend Darryl, started experimenting with building their own audio hardware. First prototypes led to concrete product ideas, which led to a crowdfunding campaign, which led to founding a successful business... but let's listen to him tell the story!
In this podcast episode, you will learn:
- ✅ how to start making your own music hardware, for example, hardware synthesizers,
- ✅ where to get product ideas from,
- ✅ how to go about validating your product in the market,
- ✅ where to look for manufacturers,
- ✅ recommended resources for building audio hardware.
Special thanks from Steve to the Conductive Labs crew:
Jesse, Cantrell, Paul, Nick, Ben, Chuck, Blake, Shashi, Kelly & SOs: Joyce and Lisa
Episode notes: https://thewolfsound.com/talk005