If you’re in business, you are going to have problems – trust me! But what if I were to tell you that there is a way that you can solve any problem that you’re faced with it, and at the same time, use it to your advantage? In this episode you’re going to find out why I love having problems so much, and I’ll be sharing a fun, new and exciting way for you to look at everything in your life and business!
You can now search any for any topic discussed and keyword mentioned from the past 300+ episodes, with an amazing new tool called Searchie! For instant access, visit http://www.jameswedmore.com/podcastsearch.
I’d like to personally invite you to join me in a secret hidden channel I’ve created called BEYOND The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/beyond to download the Telegram app and join today.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for the Listener Question of the Week edition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In the episode you’ll hear:
- What would come of your business if no problems existed
- The experiences that helped me reframe the concept of a problem
- Why success is such a crappy teacher (and pain is actually a blessing)
- The reasons I feel that this is such an important conversation to be having today
- 3 questions to start asking yourself right now that will help you grow and get past any problem that you face
- And more!
For full show notes and links, visit: http://mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/podcast/302