We are so excited about this episode because quite a few people have requested an episode about podcasting! If you’ve considered launching a podcast or already have one, this episode is full of strategies to help you build an audience and increase your listeners and subscribers. We know what it’s like to create a podcast from scratch and want to show you how to get 10,000 podcast downloads in 30 days!
In this episode, we talk about…
- How the Wellness Business Podcast started
- 3 Critical considerations to review before launching a podcast
- 3 Phase Launch Strategy for podcasts: Prelaunch, post launch, and ongoing
- How to leverage your email list, connections, relationships, and social media followers to increase your listenership
- Simple strategies to gain 10,000 podcast downloads in 30 days
- Impact of listener loyalty
- Why you should outsource as much work as possible for your podcast
- Action items to take if you decide to launch your own podcast
Here are the 3 considerations we shared in the episode. Take some time to review each consideration and listen as we discuss each one and share some of our top resources to make starting a podcast easier for you.
- Consideration #1: Know your niche and know what they want.
- Consideration #2: Pick a podcast name that clearly defines who you are and what you offer.
- Consideration #3: Use a logo and artwork that clearly represents your podcast.
Links to resources:
Free Podcasting Course from John Lee Dumas (affiliate link)
Podcast editor (Travis Brown at Podcast Buddy)