Listen to Health Affairs' Jessica Bylander and Ellen Bayer go over the big health policy headlines from this week, including what we know about Monkeypox, the implications of the latest Medicare Trustees Report, and nursing home workforce shortages.
- 2022 Medicare Trustees Report (CMS)
- Medicare's Supplementary Medical Insurance Fund: A Growing Burden on Taxpayers (Health Affairs Forefront)
- The Coming Crisis For The Medicare Trust Fund (Health Affairs Forefront)
- Fact Sheet: Protecting Seniors by Improving Safety and Quality of Care in the Nation's Nursing Homes (White House)
- The Waltz: To Improve Nursing Home Care, Invest In The Workforce (Health Affairs Forefront)
Currently, more than 70 percent of our content is freely available — and we’d like to keep it that way. With your support, we can continue to keep our digital publication Forefront and Podcasts free for everyone.
Subscribe: RSS | Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Castro | Stitcher | Deezer | Overcast