The Safest Place to Be Is In Your Body
Today our theme is “The Safest Place to Be Is In Your Body.” I offer a living teaching and a guided meditation to help you connect with all that is conscious and alive.
The Safest Place to Be Is In Your Body honors and recognizes our connection to Mother Earth, Father Sun, and the Love that Sources us all. We will experience teachings and transmissions on embodied spirituality, our connection to all that is alive and whole. When we take refuge in our body, finding safety, harmony, and love in physical consciousness, there is no safer place to be on earth.
Our body does not limit us; it is the holy grail of physical consciousness embodying all the qualities we attribute to the divine.
Physicists and mystics agree: our body is a living expression of our consciousness. It is not an object that our spirit inhabits; it is a dimension of our consciousness. When we objectify our bodies, we objectify our self.
Embracing our physical consciousness is not the same as saying, “I embrace my body.” We often see our body as a limitation, a handicap, something to escape. The path of embodied spirituality, becoming more embodied, involves sinking deeper into the consciousness of our body and accessing the cosmic love, harmony, and beauty flowing throughout. Total embodiment is the antidote to loneliness, illness, ignorance, and limitation; your beloved is with you always.
- Finding safety in physical consciousness by reuniting with Mother Earth and Father Sun.
- My first conversation with Mother Earth.
- Accessing high-freqeuncy energies through embodiment.
- The Central Axis and our Toroidal Field as our connection to the Infinite.
- Gaining balance and clearing illness, cloudy thinking, and overactive emotions through deeper embodiment.
- Guided Meditation: Part One. The Safest Place to Be Is In Your Body