Jake and Michael discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
This episode is sponsored by Scout APM - Laravel Monitoring and more that identifies slow database queries, memory leaks, and slow custom code - and Honeybadger - combining error monitoring, uptime monitoring and check-in monitoring into a single, easy to use platform and making you a DevOps hero.
- Laravel 9.7 released
- Laravel 9.8 released
- BaseCode: A field guide for writing more readable code
- Laravel DynamoDB Eloquent models and query builder
- Add likes, bookmarks, favourites, and other marks in your application with Laravel Markable
- Style guide generator for Tailwind CSS
- Laravel Livewire: 14 tips & tricks
- Learn how to start testing in Laravel with simple examples using PHPUnit and Pest
- How to use soft deletes in Laravel
- Using `query()` in Laravel Eloquent queries
- Job queues and workers in Laravel apps