Explore the discomfort of disconnect in identity with James Kim's MOONFACE, a realistic, semi-autobiographical audio drama mini-series about a gay Korean-American man's struggle to come out to his mother using the language they can both understand.
Like what you hear? Us too. You can support James Kim on his website.
About Radio Drama Revival:
- Learn more about how to support Radio Drama Revival on our website
- Support Elena Fernández Collins on Patreon
- Support Wil Williams and Anne Baird on Patreon
- Support Eli McIlveen and Sean Howard on Patreon
- Find Fred Greenhalgh on his website
- Find David Rheinstrom on Twitter
- Find Rashika Rao on Twitter
- You shall not find the elusive Heather Cohen
This episode of Radio Drama Revival was recorded on the unceded territories of the Akimel O'odham and Hohokam peoples.
If you are seeking ways in which to donate to Native communities, the Aniwa Gathering of Elders and the Boa Foundation are raising community relief funds for six reservations: Oglala Lakota, Hopi, Lenape-Ramapough, Apache, Diné (Navajo) and Tohono O'odham communities.
You can donate to their GoFundMe.