SEO is working with a black box with regards to Google since Google and other search engines don't tell you anything about how they adjust their search algorithms.
Mordy walks through how developers can contribute to the issues around showing up in search engine results.
- AJ O'Neal
- Dan Shappir
- Steve Edwards
- Mordy Oberstein
- Shortcut (formerly Clubhouse.io)
- Raygun | Click here to get started on your free 14-day trial
- Top End Devs
- AJ- Better off Ted - Jabberwocky Project - YouTube
- AJ- Rise of the Robots
- AJ- The Economic Singularity
- AJ- Dangerous Wrongthinkers ( AlignPay and 2nd Amendment Processing )
- AJ- Creeds of Craftsmanship
- Dan- Google Is The Most Searched Word On Bing
- Dan- Have Single-Page Apps Ruined the Web? | Transitional Apps with Rich Harris, NYTimes - YouTube
- Mordy- For All Mankind | Apple TV+
- Steve- Best Practices (why I Hate Them)
- Steve- The wholly pun bible - Instagram
- Steve- Dad Jokes by Pubity - Instagram
- AJ ONeal
- CoolAJ86 on GIT
- Beyond Code Bootcamp
- Beyond Code Bootcamp | GitHub
- Follow Beyond Code Bootcamp | Facebook
- Twitter: Beyond Code Bootcamp ( @_beyondcode )
- coolaj86- Twitch
Special Guest: Mordy Oberstein.
- Top End Devs: Learn to Become a Top 5% Developer. Join our community of ambitious and engaged programmers to learn how.
- Raygun: Raygun now offers Real User Monitoring of Core Web Vitals. Start your 14-day free trial now.
- Shortcut (formerly Clubhouse.io): Your project management tool should be a breeze to setup, at least mildly enjoyable to use, and help evolve your already existing development workflows so it's easier to get things done. Does that describe your current tool? If it does, great! You can stop reading. If not, then Shortcut (formerly known as Clubhouse) could be the perfect fit. We're project management built specifically for software teams and we're fast, intuitive, flexible, powerful, and many other nice, positive adjectives. Delight the grumpiest scrum masters with Shortcut.