Today we have another episode of Better Done Than Perfect. Listen in as we talk to Jonathan Gandolf, founder and CEO of The Juice. You'll learn how to curate your content lineup manually, why content distribution is important, and more.
Please head over to the episode page for the detailed recap and key takeaways.
- The Juice – Jonathan’s content curation platform for B2B professionals
- BDTP S5E2: Building Two-sided Marketplaces with John Doherty
- UI Breakfast Episode 175 with Dru Riley
- SparkToro – a tool by Rand Fishkin
- G2 – business software and services reviews site
- BDTP S5E4: Survey-based Research Projects with Becky Lawlor
- The Cold Start Problem – a book by Andrew Chen
- Follow Jonathan on LinkedIn and Twitter
Thanks for listening! If you found the episode useful, please spread the word about this new show on Twitter mentioning @userlist, or leave us a review on iTunes.
This show is brought to you by Userlist — an email automation platform for SaaS companies. Onboard, engage, and nurture your customers, as well as marketing leads. To follow the best practices, download our free printable email planning worksheets at userlist.com/worksheets.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.