Today we have another episode of Better Done Than Perfect. Listen in as we talk with Chris Silvestri, copywriter, designer, and founder of Conversion Alchemy. You'll learn the strategies to increase conversions on landing pages and blog posts, the power of heatmaps and usability testing, resources for further CRO learning, and more.
Please head over to the episode page for the detailed recap and key takeaways.
- Conversion Alchemy — Chris’s copywriting and design business
- Quinn Zeda — founder of Conversion Crimes
- ClickUp — an example of a cohesive experience
- Hotjar, Smartlook — tools for measuring user behavior
- ClickUp, Balsamiq — examples of great blog design
- Baymard Institute — group that has research on usability studies
- Copyhackers — a popular resource for conversion copywriters
- MECLABS Institute — resource for understanding buying behavior
- Conversion Alchemy Journal — Chris’s daily newsletter
- Follow Chris on Twitter
This show is brought to you by Userlist — the best tool for sending onboarding emails and segmenting your SaaS users. To follow the best practices, download our free printable email planning worksheets at userlist.com/worksheets.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.