Today we have another episode of Better Done Than Perfect. Listen in as we talk with Julian Juenemann, founder of MeasureSchool and a Google Analytics expert. You'll learn how Google Analytics has evolved over the years, the benefits of organizing your data, tips when using Google's entire suite of data tools, and more.
Please head over to the episode page for the detailed recap and key takeaways.
- MeasureSchool — Julian’s membership company
- Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Amplitude — popular analytics tools
- GA4 — the new version of Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console — adjacent Google data products
- Measure Masters — Julian’s MeasureSchool membership program
- Subscribe to the MeasureSchool YouTube Channel
- Follow Julian on Twitter
- Follow MeasureSchool on Twitter
This show is brought to you by Userlist — an email automation platform for SaaS companies. It matches the complexity of your customer data, including many-to-many relationships between users and companies. Book your demo call today at userlist.com.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.