Today we have another episode of Better Done Than Perfect. Listen in as we talk with Pawel Grabowski, SEO strategist and founder of Smashing Copy. You'll learn why SEO strategy and content strategy are interchangeable in the context of SaaS, how to approach keyword research, practical tips for improving your content, and more.
Please head over to the episode page for the detailed recap and key takeaways.
- Smashing Copy — Pawel’s SEO-focused Content Agency for SaaS
- Link Building Strategy with Alan Silvestri
- Follow Ruben Gamez on Twitter for SEO advice
- How We Used April Dunford’s 10-Step Method to Overhaul Positioning at Userlist
- SEMrush, Google Search Console, AccuRanker — SEO tools Pawel uses
- Topic clusters — pieces of content arranged around a central theme
- Book a call with Pawel at Smashing Copy
This show is brought to you by Userlist — the best tool for sending onboarding emails and segmenting your SaaS users. To follow the best practices, download our free printable email planning worksheets at userlist.com/worksheets.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.