Today we have another episode of Better Done Than Perfect. Listen in as we talk to Becky Lawlor, founder of Sparkifico. You'll learn about the benefits of doing research content, how to identify the angle for your research, what to include when identifying your audience, tools that you can use for conducting the survey, and more.
Please head over to the episode page for the detailed recap and key takeaways.
- Sparkifico – Becky's research and content agency
- Michele Linn – co-founder and chief strategy officer at Mantis Research
- Pollfish, SurveyMonkey – panel companies for consumer audiences
- HARO, Help a B2B Writer – popular PR platforms
- Alchemer, Qualtrics – popular survey tools
- QUAID – an online tool that helps evaluate survey questions
- Questionnaire Design – a book by Ian Brace
- Follow Becky on LinkedIn
Thanks for listening! If you found the episode useful, please spread the word about this new show on Twitter mentioning @userlist, or leave us a review on iTunes.
This show is brought to you by Userlist — an email automation platform for SaaS companies. Onboard, engage, and nurture your customers, as well as marketing leads. To follow the best practices, download our free printable email planning worksheets at userlist.com/worksheets.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here's how.