How can design systems help us build products more efficiently? Our guest today is Pek Pongpaet, founder of Impekable, an award-winning agency. You'll learn the importance of design systems, why documentation for these systems is important, how to organize design components, and more.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
Podcast feed: subscribe to https://feeds.simplecast.com/4MvgQ73R in your favorite podcast app, and follow us on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Podcasts.
- Impekable — Pek’s agency
- Apple HIC, Google Material Design, Tailwind — popular design systems
- Episode 103: UX Personalization with Samuel Hulick
- Workday Canvas Design System — example of another design system
- Episode 228: Design Advisory with Brian Lovin
- Free UI Kits for Adobe XD — including kits made by Impekable
- What is UX? — Pek’s podcast
- S2E3 Designing for Millions of Arduino Developers
- Follow Pek on LinkedIn
- Follow Pek on Twitter
This episode is brought to you by Zeplin. Designers know that clarity is just as important as creativity. That’s why designers need Zeplin. Zeplin lets you organize and showcase your designs for developers and PMs. Your team will understand exactly what you want to build. No more confusing design files or endless meetings — Zeplin gives your team way more than just specs. Sign up for free at zeplin.io to see why.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.