What does “slow design” mean for us, practitioners? Our guest today is Pree Kolari, VP of design at Klaviyo. You’ll learn about the three thesis statements of slow design, why design is important in building long-term relationships, how to build a remarkable product, and more.
- Klaviyo — Pree’s place of work
- UI Breakfast Episode 242 with Rafa Conde
- Design Books for Entrepreneurs
- Thinking, Fast and Slow – a book by Daniel Kahneman
- Design for the Real World – a book by Victor Papanek
- Follow Pree on LinkedIn and Twitter
This episode is brought to you by Zeplin. It brings together the entire team, including developers, product managers, copywriters and more, all in one easy-to-use design workspace. Everyone can access up-to-date design resources and add comments for feedback and clarification. You can even integrate with Slack, Trello, and Jira, so everyone is automatically notified of changes. Sign up for free at zeplin.io
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.