In episode #123 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio Taesha and I talk about how she got started with her blog, feeding kids real food, the veggie loaded approach and tips for parents that want to get started on a real food journey for their family. She also shares some of her favorite recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, that are all veggie loaded! Want to Colorful Cooking For Kids resources? Find those HERE.
Links from the show:
- Colorful Cooking For Kids
- Connect with Taesha: Blog, Instagram, Facebook
- Book: How are you peeling?
- Book: Sylvia's spinach
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
- Check out our new podcast sponsor Cleaning Essentials! Use code fitmama15 to save 15% off your next order!
Show notes: https://www.fitmamarealfood.com/radio123