In episode #132 of Fit Mama Real Food Radio I am delighted to chat with Malina Malkani, a registered dietitian nutritionist, about feeding kids. She is an expert on this topic and has written about feeding kids from the littlest, to creating a course on solving picky eating. We dive into what parents should watch for in picky eating behavior from the youngest age, to school aged kids. You'll get practical solutions to begin implementing, and I know you'll be left encouraged with this episode. Hope you enjoy it!
Show notes: www.fitmamarealfood.com/radio132
Links from the show
- Connect with Malina: Website, Instagram
- Malina's Book: Simple and Safe Baby-Led Weaning
- Malina's Course: Solve Picky Eating
- Thanks to our podcast sponsor Seattle Elderberry! Use code FitMamaRadio for 20% off your first order!
- Check out our new podcast sponsor Cleaning Essentials! Use code fitmama15 to save 15% off your next order!