At some point in your business, it might feel like no one is buying anything you're selling. In all honesty, I've felt like this throughout the year. It's not the time to give up, and it's certainly not the time to stop marketing. But, there are some things you can try and tweak that will help set a good foundation for building sales in the future.
🤔 SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS 🤔
Something on your mind? Use this form to ask a question I can answer on a future podcast episode.
In this episode, I'm talking about:
- Mapping your customer journey
- Evaluating the messages in your content
- Why now is the time to focus on building a long-term content system
- Things to update on your website
- Some tips for refreshing your strategy (including my free email challenge – all the details below)
✨ REFRESH YOUR CONTENT ✨
Are you feeling lost and uninspired when you try to post anything? Do you feel like everything you think of has been done SO many times before? I have just the thing to help you re-ignite the spark! The free 5-day Refresh Your Content email series will give you the prompts and process to help you find more ease and enjoyment in your marketing. Sign up here.
Links to things mentioned in this episode:
- Simple design changes to give your DIY website the wow factor - Content Etc.
- Income producing activities to help your business thrive in uncertain times
- What to do when it feels like nothing is working | Mad & Sad Club
Got a sticky marketing issue? Need some content ideas for a launch or your brand building? Pick my brains for an hour in a 1:1 blend of feedback, mentoring and strategy. By the end of our session, you’ll have more clarity and a practical plan of action to keep you motivated. Book your spot here.